Follow by Email
FORUM | VIDEOS | TALK | NSFW

Don't headbutt the Guv'nor...

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos powered by mmashare.com
jkdfist
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Re: Don't headbutt the Guv'nor...

Postby jkdfist » Feb 16. 2017, 17:31

Is this it?  never heard of the guvnor, might I encourage you to do a thread on him, looks interesting.

angst
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby angst » Feb 16. 2017, 19:11

there's a really interesting docu about him on netflix by his son.

i read his autobiography, there you get the important events in his life and all the gory details, but the docu by his son is a lot more personal and explains why he was like he was

NEDOCHAN
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby NEDOCHAN » Feb 23. 2017, 06:48

angst wrote:there's a really interesting docu about him on netflix by his son.

i read his autobiography, there you get the important events in his life and all the gory details, but the docu by his son is a lot more personal and explains why he was like he was

Sounds interesting- didn't know there was a documentary on him. He's quite famous but I really only posted the video as it's the most hilariously misguided idea to headbutt someone in this situation. He in annihilated by the first punch. All the headbutt does is ensures a serious beating.
You told everybody I don't have chance, you don't told them I don't have nothing but a prayer. Well Chump all I need is a prayer, because if that prayer reaches the right man, not only will George Foreman fall, but mountains will fall.

NEDOCHAN
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby NEDOCHAN » Feb 23. 2017, 06:48

angst wrote:there's a really interesting docu about him on netflix by his son.

Sounds interesting- didn't know there was a documentary on him. He's quite famous but I really only posted the video as it's the most hilariously misguided idea to headbutt someone in this situation. He in annihilated by the first punch. All the headbutt does is ensures a serious beating.
You told everybody I don't have chance, you don't told them I don't have nothing but a prayer. Well Chump all I need is a prayer, because if that prayer reaches the right man, not only will George Foreman fall, but mountains will fall.

angst
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby angst » Feb 25. 2017, 13:24

here's another one of his. at the time roy shaw was also a top bareknuckle boxer and had pronounced himself the guv'nor. which Mclean didnt like.

according to Lenny when he was a kid his step father used to beat the crap out of him whilst saying "who's the Guv'nor? I'm the guv'nor". which is why the title had a huge relevance to him

angst
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby angst » Feb 25. 2017, 13:30

jkdfist wrote:Is this it?  never heard of the guvnor, might I encourage you to do a thread on him, looks interesting.

out of respect to the east end. he was given a role in Lock stock and two smoking barrels by guy ritchie. he played barry the baptist, harry the hatchet's muscle. in the end credits, if i remember rightly, the say "in loving memory of lenny 'the guv'nor' mclean".

there's plenty of documentaries about him. He was quite the anomaly and realised he could make a decent buck writing an autobiography. he pretty much started the "hard man" and gangster book genre that really took off in england, in a way it paved the way for the hooligan autobiographies too. so he wasnt just an absolute monster, he was also pretty smart.

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!