Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

CROW THREAD 4: Conor -Floyd

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
User avatar
Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1
Posts: 18349
Joined: Jun 30. 2013, 19:00
Location: CRI XCVIII Champ, LMS XIII Champ

Re: CROW THREAD 4: Conor -Floyd

Postby Kizzo » Jul 16. 2017, 13:33

Calling it here, if Conor wins by KO/TKO, the fans will call it fixed.

http://fight.mmasharevideo.com

User avatar
Poochie
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1596
Joined: Nov 7. 2015, 12:33
Location: Turku, Finland

Re: CROW THREAD 4: Conor -Floyd

Postby Poochie » Jul 16. 2017, 15:14

Lukn4trbl wrote:
Poochie wrote:Conor all the way. I was saying from the start that he will KO this fool out in 4.  Even before when Conor said that himself.

Image

Have I been wrong yet?
"Who the fook is that guy?" - Conor McGregor
"I'd like to apologize... to absolutely nobody!" - Conor McGregor

User avatar
Jockey
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP
Posts: 303
Joined: Oct 25. 2009, 15:31

Re: CROW THREAD 4: Conor -Floyd

Postby Jockey » Jul 17. 2017, 05:22

Is there anyway to lose both of them?
Seriously... I have never been a Mayweather fan, but I can't stand Conor. For once in my life, I want Mayweather to win and teach that disrespectful motherfucker to be humble.

User avatar
Jockey
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP
Posts: 303
Joined: Oct 25. 2009, 15:31

Re: CROW THREAD 4: Conor -Floyd

Postby Jockey » Jul 17. 2017, 05:26

In a MMA match, Conor would destroy Mayweather in 2 minutes. but it's going to be a boxing match and I think there's no way for Conor to win, except a lucky punch. I bet Mayweather's going to win by KO.

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7481
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: CROW THREAD 4: Conor -Floyd

Postby detroit770 » Jul 17. 2017, 05:31

Lukeo wrote:Oh, f**k it. Swap me over to Conor. Woman beating, Voltron mobbing, lying, cheating wanker. I can't back that fool.

:lol:

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7481
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: CROW THREAD 4: Conor -Floyd

Postby detroit770 » Jul 17. 2017, 06:08


He's fookin' forty years old! :oops: :lol:

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7481
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: CROW THREAD 4: Conor -Floyd

Postby detroit770 » Jul 17. 2017, 06:10



The Black Irish :lol: :like

User avatar
RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 8067
Joined: Oct 11. 2009, 03:10
Location: DOGPAIL INDUSTRIES: A legendary movement run by Phteves

Re: CROW THREAD 4: Conor -Floyd

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Jul 17. 2017, 11:39

Jockey wrote:Is there anyway to lose both of them?
Seriously... I have never been a Mayweather fan, but I can't stand Conor. For once in my life, I want Mayweather to win and teach that disrespectful motherfucker to be humble.

He probably is humble man... it's a marketing personna.   He's trolling you and millions of others and it's working, at the very least u gotta respect that

User avatar
Dis E_pline
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1
Posts: 8503
Joined: May 8. 2010, 07:20

Re: CROW THREAD 4: Conor -Floyd

Postby Dis E_pline » Jul 19. 2017, 08:02

Kizzo wrote:Calling it here, if Conor wins by KO/TKO, the fans will call it fixed.

And it would be ridiculous cause, he has the power to do it and he certainly has a plan to connect, we'll see but i'll not be surprised .
What would surprise me is Floyd winning another boring ass decision.

User avatar
Jockey
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP
Posts: 303
Joined: Oct 25. 2009, 15:31

Re: CROW THREAD 4: Conor -Floyd

Postby Jockey » Jul 25. 2017, 03:57

RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:
Jockey wrote:Is there anyway to lose both of them?
Seriously... I have never been a Mayweather fan, but I can't stand Conor. For once in my life, I want Mayweather to win and teach that disrespectful motherfucker to be humble.

He probably is humble man... it's a marketing personna.   He's trolling you and millions of others and it's working, at the very least u gotta respect that

Really humble... Wow!


Return to “MMA TALK”