Follow by Email
FORUM | VIDEOS | TALK | GYM

Mayweathers racist rant on Pacman

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
Location: 6x CRI Champ - XV~LX~LXXX~LXXXI~CVII~CXV, 10x VIP Invitational Champ, 2x LMS Champ - I & VIII

Mayweathers racist rant on Pacman

Postby moose84 » Sep 4. 2010, 05:50

phpBB [video]

Donate To Support MMASHARE

"MMI is a sex club"

chunkdizzle420
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Re: Mayweathers racist rant on Pacman

Postby chunkdizzle420 » Sep 4. 2010, 06:26

god i cant wait for manny to destroy this pompous piece of shit

ikugan
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby ikugan » Sep 4. 2010, 06:34

And if this had been Pac saying nigger this nigger that, pick some cotton, fry me some chicken, etc... we'd have about a thousand replies by now. f**k YOU FLOYD! I hope to see your "ignant" ass dead on te street. This isn't promoting. This is an overpaid dipshit whose family is full of crackheads. This dumbfuck is one HUGE reason many people remain racist.

BigBadBorjas
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby BigBadBorjas » Sep 4. 2010, 09:43

stupid move by mayweather. not going to gain any fans like that.

dex_one
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby dex_one » Sep 4. 2010, 10:03

This guys a punk and always has been, cant wait for Manny to beat his ass.. if they finally meet up.
This racist mofo actually set his people back a few years.
You also think some of the most racially abused people would be highly against it, yet this stupid mother fucker is to dumb to rise above. You fail Mayweather and u better keep your hands up coz Pacman's gettin right inside of you.
Until then, keeping hanging out with 50cent you piece of shit. hahaaha

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Sep 4. 2010, 10:21

ikugan wrote:And if this had been Pac saying nigger this nigger that, pick some cotton, fry me some chicken, etc... we'd have about a thousand replies by now. f**k YOU FLOYD! I hope to see your "ignant" ass dead on te street. This isn't promoting. This is an overpaid dipshit whose family is full of crackheads. This dumbfuck is one HUGE reason many people remain racist.

true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Gigantor
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Gigantor » Sep 4. 2010, 10:25

f**k this racist POS! I would love to see Pacman knock his ass out, but more so how funny would it be if Floyd pulled a James Toney! :lol:

Talking mad shit comes to MMA and gets wasted! That would be the best way to through away this piece of garbage.

yohomo
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby yohomo » Sep 4. 2010, 11:14

All u ever hear from this dipshit is "I got no losses why should i fight him" " Im the greatest ever" "Look how much money i earn compared to him. f**k im good." He has obviously got a low iq and not from boxing. f**k you Mayweather you could have been great but your just a fuckin troll. Cant wait till he loses so he can shut the fuk up bout bein undefeated.
Tatum:
Oh, yes. Believe me, my god, if I could turn back time on my mother's stair pushing, I would certainly reconsider it.

Walt
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Walt » Sep 4. 2010, 12:41

Ahhh... Help me out here guys... What's that word for a low class black male? as is White trash is to a low class white male?

jojoclown777
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby jojoclown777 » Sep 4. 2010, 12:45

When I saw this on the news I was laughing because the news-people were like "These aren't even stereotypes that are applicable to Philipinos!" Floyd tries, though; he tries.

Mayweather is a fucker, but I think he's saying anything he can to get press for the fight.

Walter Sobcheck: I believe the term "black trash" works. Also, you're a piece of shit and I hate seeing you post anything outside of MMA. Steal the identity of another movie character because it's hilarious to reference movies on the internet.

akxos
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby akxos » Sep 4. 2010, 13:11

this men is a shame

Predator225
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Predator225 » Sep 4. 2010, 13:17

I hate this motherfuckin little bitch, could this coward please finally sign the contract to his execution, I think there is no person on this planet that doesn't want to see this fuckin prick get slaughtered by Manny Pacquiao.
"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."

phassin
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby phassin » Sep 4. 2010, 13:22

Predator225 wrote:I hate this motherfuckin little bitch, could this coward please finally sign the contract to his execution, I think there is no person on this planet that doesn't want to see this fuckin prick get slaughtered by Manny Pacquiao.

exactly my thoughts. Then afterwards, maybe he should start talking shit to Jose Aldo and then we get to see him duck that shit like no other cuz he couldn't handle those leg kicks or that ground game.

Walt
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Walt » Sep 4. 2010, 13:25

jojoclown777 wrote:When I saw this on the news I was laughing because the news-people were like "These aren't even stereotypes that are applicable to Philipinos!" Floyd tries, though; he tries.

Mayweather is a fucker, but I think he's saying anything he can to get press for the fight.

Walter Sobcheck: I believe the term "black trash" works. Also, you're a piece of shit and I hate seeing you post anything outside of MMA. Steal the identity of another movie character because it's hilarious to reference movies on the internet.

Get used to it you fucking douche... I aint going anywhere

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!