VIDEO Newsletter:
FORUM | FIGHTS | VIDEOS

Rogan says McGregor should fight Nick Diaz next

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
rique000
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Rogan says McGregor should fight Nick Diaz next

Postby rique000 » Jan 10. 2017, 13:33

"I think they missed the boat if they wanted to make the fu*king big money. It's Nick Diaz vs. Conor McGregor. I think Nick is like, 'Look, I want a big, big name, or a title fight,'" Rogan stated.

A fight between the two makes a lot of sense. Rogan said Diaz wants a big money fight, and McGregor is without a doubt the biggest draw in the UFC right now. Fans definitely want to see the two square off in the octagon, and the lead-up of the fight is going to be legendary. Just imagine the two jawing at each other in the middle of the fight.

http://christiantimes.com/article/conor-mcgregor-ufc-news-2017-rogan-says-mcgregor-should-fight-nick-diaz-next/69743.htm

CRIbaby
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: Rogan says McGregor should fight Nick Diaz next

Postby CRIbaby » Jan 10. 2017, 15:08

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't give 2 shits about Nick Diaz?

RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Location: DOGPAIL INDUSTRIES: A legendary movement run by Phteves

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Jan 10. 2017, 15:44

Nope I dgaf either...

Also the weight difference is a little off here. This fight doesn't make much sense ... let's actually defend a title for a change eh?

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukeo » Jan 10. 2017, 16:11

RICH_DOGPAIL wrote:Nope I dgaf either...

Also the weight difference is a little off here.  This fight doesn't make much sense ... let's actually defend a title for a change eh?

This
Reebok - Be more humanE

A-Nut
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby A-Nut » Jan 10. 2017, 17:22

CRIbaby wrote:Am I the only person in the world that doesn't give 2 shits about Nick Diaz?

Yes you are.  Let's make it happen Dana.  The trash talk alone would be legendary.  The big brother coming looking for redemption for his little bro.  Great story line.  This fight would set records.  The UFC cost $4 billion to buy.  It's time to make a money fight.  To be honest I could give two shits about who deserves a shot at a title at this point.  There are fights I want to see.  I would absolutely watch this with my buddies and buy the PPV.  

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Lukn4trbl » Jan 10. 2017, 17:30

Nick probably would decline out of respect for Nate.

As already stated, this fight doesn't make sense. I'd rather see Nate #3.

Defend a belt. Thanks.

P.S. Nick couldn't talk his way out of a paper bag. It would be all Conor for the smack at the pressers.

rique000
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby rique000 » Jan 10. 2017, 18:31

A-Nut wrote:
CRIbaby wrote:Am I the only person in the world that doesn't give 2 shits about Nick Diaz?

Yes you are.  Let's make it happen Dana.  The trash talk alone would be legendary.  The big brother coming looking for redemption for his little bro.  Great story line.  This fight would set records.  The UFC cost $4 billion to buy.  It's time to make a money fight.  To be honest I could give two shits about who deserves a shot at a title at this point.  There are fights I want to see.  I would absolutely watch this with my buddies and buy the PPV.  

:like  It's a great story line. I mean if Dana is into making money and all that.

HandSofIgor
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby HandSofIgor » Jan 11. 2017, 04:25

Joe rogan has been saying this since before Nate and Connor 1... Not news... Fight won't happend for two yrs... Connor cleans out lightweight .. gets 3rd fight with Nate.. vaycates lightweight belt then works on WW division gets immediate title shot wins who ever has the strap at the time then sells Connor vs nick for belt ... You'll all rember this post

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Jan 11. 2017, 06:15

Gospel singer James Fortune hit by drunk driver on his way to church
http://christiantimes.com/article/gospel-singer-james-fortune-hit-by-drunk-driver-on-his-way-to-church/69700.htm

Bopol stole a truck. What an asshole  :lol:
The christian times. Is that where you met Gogh, rique?
"Do you want to be on my foes list?"

Feiiskim28
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Feiiskim28 » Jan 11. 2017, 09:23

Diaz is basicaly a middle weight bigger than his bro, Mc a light. Wouldn't be very fair to be honest....

MMAccount
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MMAccount » Jan 11. 2017, 11:42

I was fine with Conor's fight choices until now, but what about defending the belt?
Conor won't fight for half a year and when he comes back he needs fulfill his duty as a champion.
I think Joe just wants to help Nick make money.

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Jan 11. 2017, 12:26

MMAccount wrote:I was fine with Conor's fight choices until now, but what about defending the belt?
Conor won't fight for half a year and when he comes back he needs fulfill his duty as a champion.

Did Conor say he's going to fight Nick Diaz next?

MMAccount
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MMAccount » Jan 11. 2017, 12:56

Kizzo wrote:
MMAccount wrote:I was fine with Conor's fight choices until now, but what about defending the belt?

Did Conor say he's going to fight Nick Diaz next?

I hope he won't.

Mr S mkII
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Mr S mkII » Jan 11. 2017, 22:58

Trying to predict what Conor will do next is like trying to understand women or solve the problems in the middle east. You can posit ideas, make suggestions etc but you know what? Bitches are crazy, Muslims and Jews like killing each other and Conor does what the f**k Conor wants.

From a fan perspective I'd like him to defend the LW belt and if not then I'd like him to go up a weight and fight for a belt. Both are legitimate fights from a competition stand point. I also understand its just as likely that he fights either Diaz brother again at f**k knows what weight, or that he boxes Floyd Mayweather, or he cracks out the IRA trash talk and challenges Bisping to a catchweight fight at 175.

Return to “MMA TALK”

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ LOGIN HERE ]